SPS has recently completed a set of guidance papers for the National e-Procurement Project (NePP). The aim of this project is to help local authorities hit their 2005 targets for electronic service delivery through better use of procurement technologies.
An extensive suite of papers providing practical advice and guidance is available on the IDeA Knowledge web site (www.idea.gov.uk/knowledge). Papers have been written by various consultancies and local authorities and will be of use to ANY public or private sector organisation looking to effectively improve its procurement processes and systems.
You can download the following papers written by SPS from our Knowledge Store.
- Procurement Expenditure Analysis (PDF 223kb)
- e-Procurement Security (PDF 170kb)
- Optimising Procure to Pay (PDF 106kb)
- Implementing e-Procurement (e-Purchasing) (PDF 112kb)
- Implementing e-Procurement (e-Sourcing) (PDF 107kb)
- Workflow and Authorisation (PDF 121kb)
- Data Integration (PDF 137kb)
- Internal Barriers to e-Procurement Adoption (PDF 147kb)
- Resourcing e-Procurement (PDF 154kb)
We hope you find them interesting and useful and we would welcome your views and comments at email@example.com.